Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hey everyone

I'm sorry I was being a really distanced prick after Sound Off. Kev, you tried to congratulate me several times, sent me a text, and a myspace message, and I basically ignored them all. I think most, if not all of you, tried to hug me at one time and I refused. I'm really sorry guys. It wasn't anything personal at all, I was just really afraid that if I received a hug or talked about it, I would break down or something. But really, thank you all for supporting me and trying to console me. It really does help me, even if I don't let you get two words in. I had so much going on in my head that night that I didn't want to stop and think about how much it sucked. Later at my house I wasn't really talking. I just needed some time. But now I'm fine! So thanks guys!

5 comments:

Jayden said...

don't worry dude, it's cool. We proud man, you sold that shit man, you reppin the posh dude you reppin the posh. Your on the ball man your on the ball.

Adam said...

Its chill. Congrats on making hella cash though, we ended up selling over half your shit. It was really funny though, everyone that bought stuff from me was a chick and everyone that bought from Madelyn was a dude.

This one guy bought 4 CDs...

Anonymous said...

Don't worry bud [=

It's all good, it's got to be very hard I imagine, and you did tell us or at least me that you would either be really happy or down based on the outcome. You did great man! It was hella cool!

Thanks bud

Anonymous said...

I sent you a voicemail when I called the other day at my lunch time, I hope you listen to it.

You did such a great job, god knows it.

Jayden said...

Got doesn't live nor die, nor exist.