Tuesday, April 1, 2008

hi babies

momma's home! just kidding, but I really am home! I took some pictures on my little trip to california this weekend. I visited three colleges and even met with the dean of the broadcasting department. I have decided that my top school is Cal State University of Long Beach. I have to go to a community college first though to gain residency because that will be cheaper, so I am thinking about Cerritos Junior College, my dad's cousin is the track coach and history teacher there. There was a huge family gathering at my grandmas house on sunday, it was awesome and noisy. On saturday I went over to my dads best friends house, they talked about all these things that they used to do when they lived together, if you want to hear some quality, "Dennis stories", let me know, Ive got plenty. Bryan, my dads friend, almost made me eat steak, but I didn't. Glad I am home, minus the five inches of snow still lingering at my house, wtf man, wtf! I will post the pics later, here is one of the houses in which I was offered a room at. This area is called Naples, where all of these houses are located right on a series of lagoon/canal things where water comes through from the ocean, and peoples front yards are the water and their own little dock. Ill find a better picture to show you, its so exciting and cute though!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Dude jealouz

I really want to go to San Diego State just for the purpose of being in San Diego but I don't think my dad is gonna pay tuition so I can chill at the beach all day.

I've been to Long Beach. We flew into the airport there. It sucked. LB was sorta cool though, it was just like every Sublime song but IRL