Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Europe tour '09

Deer City hits the road for the first time next summer! I'm gonna be the biggest thing to hit Europe since Stalin. jk. But serious, I've always been fascinated with European culture/history, and thought, what better way to experience it than on a tour? So as of right now, it looks like I'll be going to London, Dublin, some Scotland places, and maybe Nantes. My French is pretty spotty, so the France show will most likely not happen. Fundamentally, it's going to be tough. I won't be old enough to stay in a youth hostel or rent a car, so I'll have to travel and sleep on the train. My luggage will be no more than a soft guitar case w/ clothes and toiletries, and case for two keyboards and a laptop. Since the exchange rate from dollars to euros is terrible, I'll have to safe a lot of money in order to buy food and train tickets. Other than that, I'm good to go :)
I'll be spending the days sight-seeing, the nights performing, and the late nights sleeping on the train bound for the next show. Hopefully I'll have enough free time to stalk Paul McCartney or some shit.

Peace! -Jeffrey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No no no no no
You have to come to Southern England that way I can see you c:
Or even Cardiff
Id go to to Cardiff for a show
Ha if I could get my mum to take me... she would likely. But please please do come down here. I do live in the countryside and its dull as hell but theres things to do about I supppose. Loads of history... Like stonehenge and glastonbury and castles and abbeys and the roman baths and that.
Please please please!

-Indie