Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Zine

I am still serious about doing the zine. I was trying to get it done
before summer ends but I still need stuff from everyone except Tacha
and Whitney. Also, anyone and everyone at least loosely associated
with the 425 should give me some art, stories, comics, pop-ups,
letters, recipes, maps, how-to's, posters, interviews, essays on
Austrian history, calenders, or anything that can be folded flat to be
stuck in a zine and easily duplicated. I am so excited for this to
happen!

7 comments:

catfish said...

count me in; i'll have something for you by sept. 2nd

Kirkland said...

could i also add a love letter from me to the 425 and how great of a collective it is and how much i miss you guys?

Kirkland said...

LOVE tacha

robert m. wolfe said...

i got some shit.

BKING said...

kan i dra sum thing?

"max" said...

that all sounds great! Thanks.

INCHWORMS said...

uh huh...for sure.