Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hey bros

I want to thank you all a lot for coming last night. Thanks for the cards and food (DRUMSTICKS and Speedo-T too Jadyen and Bry! It took me so long to open that thing haha and I accidentally cut the shirt with scissors my bad) you made me. No one's ever really baked me things before for my birthday so that was really special.

I woke up this morning and I realized even more how much of a dick I was last night. I wish I could take it all back but I guess you have to live on with your mistakes. Thanks for coming up to me and asking what was wrong and trying to help. I know I just need to calm down and stop being so dramatic all the time. I hope I wasn't freaking you guys out. That's mainly why I wasn't around so much because I didn't want to bum you guys out. I'm glad that it seemed like most of you had a good time. That's what matters.

Sorry about your hair Ash haha that was funny, hope it's all good!

And Bryan sorry we didn't play our BAK song I know you really wanted to.

Thanks for the baseball! I got to find somewhere to put it [=

Have a nice Sunday bros (if that's posssibbleee ugghhhhh jk it is ha)

No comments: